As a guest you are expected to adhere to General Rules as well as Covid Mitigation Protocol. Adults guests must complete the waiver before visiting SFSC. Parents of guests under 18 are required to complete the waiver for their child.
Acknowledgement of SFSC Rules and Regulations and Covid-19 Waiver
- After reading the information below, please complete the acknowledgement document https://bit.ly/SFSCGUESTWAIVER
- Access the Covid-19 Liability Waiver Here
- Acknowledgement is required prior to pool usage.
Guest Policy and Fees
- Under guidance from the health department regarding Covid mitigation efforts and limited occupancy, guests are permitted limited access to SFSC.
- Guest fees are $5 per person per day
- Each guest is allowed a five visit MAXIMUM per season.
- Please share any pertinent health information with our Managers. Information will be kept confidential! We want to know how to best serve our Guests in the event of an emergency.
- SFSC will comply with orders from the North Carolina Governor and county health inspector regarding pool operations.
- Guests are expected to refrain from using the pool if they are experiencing any symptoms of illness. These include, but are not limited to, coughing, nasal discharge, fever, etc. Guests are expected to alert the manager if symptoms arise or a positive test for Covid-19 occurs after using the pool
- Guests of Sardis Forest Swim Club recognize that use of public space during this time has an inherent risk of exposure to illness. SFSC is engaging in Covid mitigation protocol and is not responsible for illness relating to use of our facilities.
- Access current information from the CDC regarding Water and Covid-19 Here.
Covid Mitigation Procedures
- Increased cleaning of public areas such as ladder railings, bathrooms, and other common areas.
- Limited occupancy as directed by the Governor regarding swimming pools
- Face coverings are encouraged, but not required when outside of the pool water or when social distancing is not possible.
- Storage of belongings is NOT ALLOWED on tables on the upper deck. Belongings should be kept in one area and away from other non-household Guests and their belongings. Area should be cleaned after belongings are removed.
- Social Distancing
- Guests are expected to practice social distancing on the pool deck and in the water.
- Non-household individuals should maintain a distance of six feet at all times.
- Parents are expected to monitor their children regarding proper distancing.
- Lounge Chairs
- Chairs placed in groups to encourage social distancing
- Chair back to be turned down after use to allow for cleaning
- ONLY sit in chairs with the back in the upright position
- See the front desk for cleaning solution if needed
- Cleaning of lounge chairs after each use with CDC approved solution
- Towels MUST be used on the lounge chair.
- Guests are allowed to bring their own chair for use at the pool
- Dining Tables
- DO NOT store any belongings on the tables. Table tops should be clear at all times unless in use.
- Cleaning of tables after each use with CDC approved solution
- Alert front desk after using a table. Request cleaning solution from the front desk if needed.
- Maintain social distancing with non-household Guests
- Wash hands before and after eating or touching common surfaces
- More frequent cleaning using CDC approved solution
- Hands-free paper towel dispensers
- Guests are asked to use toilet tissue or paper towel to touch surfaces such as toilet handle and soap dispenser
- Wash hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds (Sing Happy Birthday twice) to ensure proper cleaning.
- Alert the front desk after taking a shower so the shower stall can be cleaned
- Wave Cafe Concession Stand
- Grab and go items only
- Increased cleaning of delivery area and common areas in the cafe
- Maintain social distancing while waiting in line
- Basketball Courts
- Currently closed to any guests
- Non-household groups are limited to non-contact activity on the court
- Adhere to social distancing among non-household groups
- Check signage for updates regarding court activity
General Rules to Follow: Rules subject to change depending on directives from the health department.
- No floats allowed in the deep end or roped off kiddie section.
- Floats should not be shared with non-household Guests.
- Swimmers may not wait in the diving area to catch children jumping off the diving board.
- Adult swim every hour as needed. Swimmers under 18 should exit the pool.
- Splash Pad is intended for use by our youngest Guests. Please be considerate!
- Children should be taught to use an elbow to activate the splash pad!
- Children in swim diapers MUST wear rubber pants over the diaper. Bathing suits are required over the diaper.
- Food should be consumed on the upper deck. Guests should clean up after themselves.
- Picnic tables are not to be used to store belongings. Please use the designated storage areas.
- Drinks other than water should not be in or near the pool.
- Maintain appropriate social distancing at all times!
- Please respect SFSC’s family-friendly atmosphere!